Courthouse9_23_04_254.jpg - 10641 Bytes
        The only Virginia courthouse known to have been designed by Thomas Jefferson that still stands.

        The courthouse was built in 1823 and stands amidst a group of 19th and early 20th century court buildings and residences.
Town of Charlotte Courthouse
350 George Washington Highway
PO Box 246
Charlotte Courthouse, Virginia
23923
434-542-5781          Send Email


Town Council

Town Employees

Town Ordinances

Service Providers & Businesses




Resource Links:

MSN Maps
City Data

Charlotte County Home Page
Charlotte County Health Department
Charlotte County Public Schools
walking-tour.jpg - 8615 Bytes

Charlotte Courthouse Walking Tour

Longwood Small Business Development Center
Virginia's Heartland Partnership


Virginia Civil War Trails

The Museum of Charlotte County
VaGen Web Charlotte County
Patrick Henry's Red Hill

Town of Charlotte Courthouse is powered by . All rights reserved. Copyright 2004